What does your company do?
Pax8 is the leader in cloud distribution. As a born in the cloud company, Pax8 empowers businesses to capitalize on the $1 trillion cloud opportunity and achieve more with cloud. Through billing, provisioning, automation, industry-leading PSA integrations, and pre-and-post sales support, Pax8 simplifies cloud buying, improves operational efficiency, and lowers customer acquisition cost…when we aren’t brewing.
What do you do for your company?
– Justin Bradley – Vendor Success Manager/Head Brewer
– Brian Schooley – Manager of Talent Acquisition
– Paul Bennett – Cloud Solutions Consultant
Why did your company decide to participate in Colorado Startup Brews?
Since its humble beginnings, Pax8 has supported, and partaken in the amazing homebrewing community of Denver. We even have remote employees in Oregon and Texas that come back to the home base for brew sessions.
Tell us about the beer styles you are submitting this year?
– Pink Clouds – Passionfruit Guava Hibiscus Berliner Weisse
– SaaSy Pants – American IPA
– Dark Web – Milk Stout
– Darker Web – Vanilla Espresso Milk Stout
What do you plan on doing with this year’s championship Trophy if you win?
Best GABF hat EVER CONSTRUCTED!!!
Time is ticking, claim your spot TODAY to be in the competition at: www.costartupbrews.com/participate/