Must Apply by August 1st, 2016!
Calling all Denver startups! We’re looking for startups big and small in the Denver community to join us for an evening of networking and beer drinking. If you work at a Colorado-based startup and love to brew beer, this event is made for you.
Interested? We need your company’s information (complete the form below), and you need to decide what type of beer to make.
Requirements for Participating Startups
- The beer must be made by someone in your organization
- You must provide at least 5 gallons of beer for the event (either a 5-gallon keg or the equivalent in bottles)
- You must provide two (2) 12 ounce bottles of each beer you create for judging purposes between August 14th – August 27th @ 12:00 PM at Co-Brew
- Any and all varieties of beer are accepted, but for beer style guidelines, check out The BJCP Style Guidelines
What do you get for participating?
- Exposure to the Colorado Startup Community – A booth spot on the Brewer’s Floor
- 4 Free VIP Tickets to the Event and Discounts for your Startup’s General Admission
- Brewer’s Schwag
- First, Second and Third Place Awards, all with Bragging Rights!
- Judged Feedback on your Creation
- Oh did we mention it was a blast last year? See: 23rd Studios Photos from last year
- Charity? Yes, Colorado Startup Brews isn’t just about enjoying startup homebrew. We are donating all proceeds to the Dear Jack Foundation.