Participate (I want to brew!)
Apply by August 16th, 2018!
Calling all Denver startups! We’re looking for startups big and small in the Denver community to join us for an evening of networking and beer drinking. If you work at a Colorado-based company with a startup mentality and love to brew beer, this event is made for you.
Interested? Please complete the form below to get started.
Requirements for Participating Companies
- The beer must be made by someone employed by your organization
- You must provide at least 5 gallons of beer for the event (either a 5-gallon keg or the equivalent in bottles)
- To be considered for the brew awards, you must deliver two (2) 12 ounce bottles between September 15th – September 30th @ 5:00 PM to a location TBD
- Any and all varieties of beer are accepted, but for beer style guidelines, check out The BJCP Style Guidelines
- Exposure to the Colorado startup community – a booth spot on the Brewer’s Floor
- 4 tickets to Colorado Startup Brews for every 5 gallons donated and discounts for your startup’s general admission
- Brewer’s swag
- Opportunity to win first, second and third place awards, all with bragging rights!
- Judged feedback on your creation
- Oh did we mention it was a blast last year? See: 23rd Studios photos from last year
- Charity? Yes, Colorado Startup Brews isn’t just about enjoying startup homebrew. We are donating all proceeds to the Dear Jack Foundation.